CLOUDIST - FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (NODEJS/TYPESCRIPT)
You will engage in developing our customer portal, automating the internal processes and creating valuable metrics.
API/Portal development: The team has built a customer portal which connects to an internal API engine. The portal user interface exposes different services and functions depending on access rights and personas, and the API handles all data storage and access to backend systems.
We also strive for making internal processes more efficient. This includes automatic generation of invoices, automatic documentation (internal and external) and bridging systems (for example using webhooks, import/export functions or similar technologies).
- Frontend design and implementation
- NodeJS/API backend development
Your competences (in order of importance):
- Understanding how to build APIs and how consume existing APIs (express, jwt, request, …)
- Knowledge and how implement security is an absolute must
- Being able to read and understand PHP is a plus
- Knowledge regarding other developer tech such as BI, Analytics, TDD, CI/CD/DevOps, IaaS, SaaS, Docker/Kubernetes/Virtualization and similar is much appreciated.
- At least five years of working as a developer
- Good at taking own initiatives (driven and engaged)
- Highly structured and result-oriented
- Analytical and focused on problem solving
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Your verbal and written Swedish and English skills are excellent
The role is placed in Malmö close to Triangeln with the opportunity to work from remote.
Apply or ask additional questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s also possible to directly contact the recruiting manager Tomas Nilsson at 0702-099 986.